Eligibility for Free Classes
If your child goes to school within the Cheshire West and Chester area, you may be able to join our classes for free. You can to apply with us if you are receiving one of the benefits listed below.
You will qualify if you are receiving one of the following benefits.
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit but not Working Tax Credit and have an annual income that does not exceed £16,190
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)